Friday, September 30, 2011

Living Room Love


The formal living area is progressing nicely. Nearly all who visit this room tell us it resembles a quaint chapel set in the trees. 
I'll let you into a little secret. I entered this room after walking through the front entry and well, the rest is history. I knew I wanted this house. This room sold me the house.
I sit in this space everyday and give thanks that she's all mine. 
Morning sun streams through the windows. Delightful. Even the pooch loves this room.















I truly do adore this room.
One feels at peace sitting in her surrounds.
I pinch myself everyday. We are finally here.

Annie xx

14 comments:

  1. I can see the light and the way it illuminates the space...
    it must be a serene room that you gravitate to for relaxation.
    Good that you trusted your instincts when viewing this home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Annie

    How could anyone not love that room and your styling - WOW - it is divine.
    Your black and white cushions work it so well.

    there is always supposed to be that one space in ones house that makes you feel special.

    have a wonderful day lovely

    x

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hostess ~ following one's gut instinct really is the only way. Thanks for liking my special room.

    Loulou ~ thanks Loulou and I find using black and white is fail safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, it seems so peaceful there, I love all of the greenery surrounding you, I'd be in that room all the time if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tabs - my daughter jokes this space should be a yoga studio as it's so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello puppy! I see you there. Your room is exquisite Annie, I love the new shelves. You have outdone yourself! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A-Me ~ hello sweets, thankyou for loving my room. I learn so much from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I think I would fall in love with this room too. It looks so inviting, peacful and serene. Doesn't good light just give something extra to a room - something you just can't create?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth ~ oh I'm with you there concerning light filled rooms. Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to sit in this room, it is beautiful. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mimi ~ thank you, I'm thrilled you like my special room.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a gorgeous room, Annie. I love all your little touches as well, the light, the cushions, the little birds. Special.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful room and I love the simplicity of your furnishings - very calming and a lovely peaceful place to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mrs Exeter ~ thank you for commenting. Last house contained antique pieces and this house is the complete opposite..simple just works. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...