Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The price of milk and bread....


Okay so I'm feeling deliciously naughty today. 

Look what came home with the milk and bread




 I just don't know what came over me.

A bit like an out of body experience.

On the night I wear this fabulicious beauty I may strike a photographic pose and even flash some leg for a blog post...

Maybe...

xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh foxy! I think we need to get you snapping in front of the mirror, like the rest of us loons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, how georgeous is that frock!! Looking forward to the photographic pose sometime. The sewing is progressing, but slowly (been a bit busy at the gallery) and the orange dress nearly done. I think it could become a summer fav. PS Where DO you buy your bread and milk, and find this creation????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabs ~ I've tried and am hopeless at snapping myself. Loons...has a nice ring to it!

    Patricia ~ lol not at the same shop that's for sure. I seriously deviated from my simple errand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now all you need is a date and a great pair of shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hostess ~ hmmm I am considering the shoe situation...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Good for you! Wasn't that a nice surprise? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks amazing, no wonder you couldn't resist. I want to buy my bread and milk from your corner shop in the future. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Miss Annie

    my, my, I love your grocery list.

    Could you please run to Coles for me and see what you bring me back :)

    I think that is so pretty and can understand why it made it into your trolley.

    have a happy night and I can't wait to see your blog post of when you wear it

    x
    loulou

    ReplyDelete
  9. LR, Something Gorgeous & Loulou ~ thanks for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...