Today these little darlings accompanied me to visit my mother. They were cheap as chips and receive many compliments. Certainly not sturdy shoes to gad around in for hours but great for a little pick-me-up.
Stopped at the supermarket to hunt and gather ingredients for dinner and decided to walk around the block to check out the cut flowers at the fruit shop. Swooped on these beauties. Singapore orchids for $5 a bunch. I thought that was very reasonable?
I sit with my mum and watch repeats of old classics like Green Acres and have a giggle. It's all dreadfully corny but I absolutely adore Eva/Lisa and watch it to see what she is wearing. Do you agree she was gorgeous? One day I have visions of cooking a meal and looking this superb while in the process.
I live in hope.
Part of the hunting/gathering exercise was buying Tasmanian salmon to bake. The above pic is not my culinary efforts but again I live in hope. Nowadays it seems to be all about the 'plating' of a dish which is fine and dandy but I'm just happy to get it on the plate.
What are you having for dinner?
xx
Hi Annie, wow I wish my fruitshop had Singapore orchids for $5, I would have grabbed an armful. Your ballet flats are totally sweet and cute, and I'm thinking match your decor as well. Love that Black/white/sparkle thing.
ReplyDeletePatricia... I should have grabbed an armful!
ReplyDeleteThe orchids are stunning, what a score at that price.
ReplyDeleteOh Eva was stunning, I've never seen Greenacres but I love watching old shows like that.
Tabs...Eva's wardrobe is fabulous on this show.
ReplyDeleteloving the blog! see you at JB x
ReplyDeleteFF...thanks for the love x
ReplyDeleteHiya Annie, I liked Green Acres, but even more, I really loved Petticoat Junction, do you remember it?
ReplyDeleteHave never seen a repeat of it though.If I ever have three girl chihuahuas -they'll be Billy Jo, Bobby Jo and Betty Jo.
Lou
xxx
Lou...I remember Petticoat junction well. We are giving our ages away here. Look out Dodgy Bros.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shoes and flowers! L xx
ReplyDeleteHello Lotus ~ I'm so happy you dropped by my blog! x
ReplyDelete