Is there a colour that stops your heart?
I'm a fan of good old black and white. No thinking twice for me when choosing paint for our interior walls and ceilings when we took possession of this house earlier in the year and extensive renovations commenced. It was white all the way. Although silly me thought picking a white would be easy peasy. Not so. Did you know there are tons of different shades of white.
Black's used here and there for dramatic effect plus a touch of crystal and silver.
Cushion love
Plus the beauty of black and white allows a dash of colour should you desire to jazz things up.
Do tell.... which colours stop your heart?
xx
Whoo hoo!
ReplyDeleteI'm a lover of white and silver grey, anything soft ethereal and calming. Welcome to Blogland!
Annie,
ReplyDeleteI would not have the faintest idea!
I am soooo not a designer like you girls, so a lack of a "colour that stops my heart" shows me up as an Interior Luddite!!
Lou
xxx
But Siggi B really likes his Black and white PJs
Tabs.. that was quick! Thanks for the welcome x
ReplyDeleteLou..oh I think you rock the colour red!
Siggi has great taste x
well you know how i feel about black and white. welcome to the WONDERFUL world of blogging (said w/o any sarcasm whatsoever.)
ReplyDeletexo
janet
Black, white and crystal = Stunning! Know what you mean about the colours of white; when we repainted last year the first 'white' turned into a gloomy and very heavy grey when the sun went down. Cost a small fortune to dilute and repaint two rooms next day. But worth it in the end. A touch of pink and/or turquoise also rocks my boat.
ReplyDeleteJanet...thanks J, I'm sure I have a lot to learn!
ReplyDeletePatricia...I'm partial to pink too.
I'm a black and white girl from way back. And you know how I feel about your whole house.... and your white obsession.... perfection. A-M xx
ReplyDeleteThanks A-Me. My first follower! Yay x
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Blogland!
ReplyDeletei am a big fan of black and white too!
I'll be following!
Hi Hostess...another b & w fan. Thanks for the welcome!
ReplyDelete