Friday, August 12, 2011

Starting...

Oh to be this fresh faced again.


Well, after being an avid commenter for a long time I have decided to try this blogging caper myself. Never in my wildest dreams did I harbour notions of doing this but I've gained some lovely friendships through blogs.

 As the little blurb above my profile insinuates, I will share bits and pieces of everyday life. Whatever takes my fancy. Home renovation, travel, my vain attempts at gardening, clothes etc. Oh and while trying to choose a name for this blog (that had not already been taken)
I thought of two pretties that fill me with joy. 
Fresh flowers and bling.

So here goes...... 




6 comments:

  1. Dear Annie, Welcome to Blogland from another beginner blogger. Love your title - crystal and roses sound so luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Annie,

    Congratulation on your very first post.

    Have fun with this blogging caper, I know you'll take to it like a duck to water.

    love
    Lou
    xxx

    "And from me too Auntie Annie", Siggi B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou & Patricia, thanks for commenting. I'm on a steep learning curve here! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Annie, you made it! How wonderful. Now stay here and play won't you! ... and just to remind you, the only comments I got for almost 6 months were ones from my mother. To have this many on your first post, you are on a roll! Love your baby picture... you sweet little thing! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello darling A-Me, you had more confidence in me than I gave myself so this little blog is your doing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog, too, Annie. It seems persistence is the key - I am very interested in the comment from A-M about her first 6 months. Have been wondering what I am doing wrong/not doing, and keep trying to vary my approach. Good luck to you, and your baby pic is just Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...