Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Japan



Browsing through photos of Japan tonight and recalling the absolutely wonderful experiences my family has had the privilege to enjoy in this delightful country. Every time my feet hit Japanese soil I feel at peace.
Without doubt I love this country to bits and believe the generosity of the people and their customs has influenced my life for the better. I long to return.

My heart aches for those still suffering the aftermath of the dreadful earthquake and tsunami in March.

So here's a few random pictures from our collection
xx








































3 comments:

  1. Oh, we love Japan too; lovely pics, especially the flower pots on the steps. So disappointing JAL no longer flies directly out of Brisbane, as it was our favourite route to both Europe or North America.
    PS thanks for adding me to your blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia.. likewise thanks for adding me to yours.
    A computer savvy friend is going to help me sort out some issues with setting up my system to be a public follower. I tell you its baby steps for moi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Annie

    Lovely photos

    I haven't been to Japan but did fortunately have some wonderful experiences with Japanese people.

    I was given the most beautiful Yakata and I still have it to this day - a beautiful Navy & White design.

    (Love sushi too :)

    have a wonderful night

    x
    Loulou

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...