Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gardening


This rusty garden donkey bell ornament's been hanging around for about 20 years and do you think I can part with it?
That would be a No.



Maybe a spot of gardening will be in order at the redroses hacienda this weekend. Rain has fallen and the weeds they are a growing.




Take care everyone

Annie xx

6 comments:

  1. I Just love the bells. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't part with the donkey bells either - they are great!
    Cute little garden duck, too. I love a few little surprises among the plants. Happy gardening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Annie

    Life is funny like that isn't it. We have the crazy little things that make us smile and make us remember the moment of where something came from or who you were with - and we can't part with the item.

    It's a keeper! Boo to the weeds - revolting things.

    have a great weekend

    x loulou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi, Patricia & Loulou ~ seems we all approve of garden decorations. My sentimentalism even surprises me at times.
    Loulou you hit the nail on the head re moments and weeds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No don't part with it. I love it too! Love the spruce! Has K been taking orders from you today? A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-M.. It's fun tinkering and I suspect it can become obsessive!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...