A quick bus ride into the city was called for this week and while Mr red roses attended an appointment I ventured to the shops as we women like to do, for a spot of shopping and drooling over the luxe goods on offer.
If I was forced to choose between a bus or train then chugging along on a bus would win hands down. Plus I like hearing passengers sing out to the driver a courteous 'thanks' or 'cheers' as they alight. Reminds me there are still tons of nice appreciative folk in the world.



Gazing at lush bath crystals and soaps, popping into my favorite store to admire beautiful Swarovski pieces, wondering how to debate the fact I could do with a very lovely Coach handbag.



Yes please

Bright colors are making their way into our stores in anticipation of spring.
Bring it on!
I giggled to myself at the stance on this mannequin

Before I knew it t'was time to head to the bus stop and this beautiful 1889 Uniting church always stops me in my tracks..Simply Glorious.
Though it's a pity about the monstrosity behind...talk about chalk and cheese.

Oh and I did lash out on a new lipstick but will report back on my next post. A new lippy is always rather exciting.
Annie xx
I love that mannequin - "talk to the hands". I want a Coach bag too, but too many bills to pay at the moment. Maybe for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteMannequin is fun, and I love her dress, too. I am pleased that R.R. & Crystal went to the crystal shop- this is how it should be :) Isn't that church the prettiest in our city?? I think so ... xxx
ReplyDeleteActually the mannequin rather worried me....she appears to be saying 'hands off, back away'!...not a good look in this declining market!!! But perhaps that is just my retail advertising and display side coming out!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWindow shopping is one of my favourite activities! Sometimes it's even more fun than actually buying something.
ReplyDeleteThat Brisbane bus photo makes me feel so homesick! The mannequin is funny! Very excited you bought a new lipstick, Oh please post later which one it is. V excited. We've had a bit of a lipstick week down here as you know! Lol. Mxxx
ReplyDeleteThis looks brilliant fun - I love a bus ride and its so cool not to worry about parking. Those bath bomb things look like sweets, and I love the bag - you deffo need that. Bright colours are very cheering! Baited breath for the new lippy post! xxx
ReplyDeleteNew lippy does wonders for a girl's disposition.
ReplyDeleteI love to window shop and just take the time to soak in all the new wares...
I love window shopping. Its where I get all my ideas before I take the plunge and dive in! G,x
ReplyDeleteHaha, that mannequin is in a pretty funny pose! There used to be a store in a mall near me where the mannequin's were posed in very snobbish ways. With their heads tilted back and their hands on their hips, haha! That church is beautiful! I love older churches.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies for these fab comments. I just knew you girls would wholeheartedly agree with me on the virtues of shopping! xx
ReplyDeleteAnnie,
ReplyDeleteDo you think the mannequin is saying "no! way too much to spend on that!" :) Sounds like a wonderful afternoon and I share your love for window shopping.
Have a wonderful weekend.
leslie
I love the mannequin's attitude! hehe
ReplyDeleteI think the mannequin is saying 'Look at Me Look at Me Look at Me'! Too funny.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice just to wander around and browse.
ReplyDeleteFunny pose! Talk to the hands. I do like her frock tho.
TDM xxx