I'm sorry I have not commented sooner, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your dear blog which I love so much. I can always find something sweet and beautiful here to brighten my day.
Congratulations to your mother on her 84th birthday - that is quite something! I hope she enjoyed the cake! xxx
Well, I just found you and I like what I see, so happy anniversary! Blogs are a great way to connect with people, aren't they? I have developed real connections through mine. Keep it up!!
You are very welcome! Still have not checked mine yet though :( xox
ReplyDeleteBetter run and check because it has a tendency to creep on you!
DeleteYou are very welcome Annie and congrats again! My "3 month" blog anniversary is tomorrow and it feels like 3 years, I have learnt so much! Mxx
ReplyDeleteAE is going from strength to strength.
Deletehow sweet Annie :) I haven't celebrated this milestone yet..but I have met some wonderful friends and have noticed its a very supportive crowd!
ReplyDeleteLove the yellow flowers!
You have lovely readers too Leslie..makes the effort worthwhile.
DeleteI'm sorry I have not commented sooner, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your dear blog which I love so much. I can always find something sweet and beautiful here to brighten my day.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your mother on her 84th birthday - that is quite something! I hope she enjoyed the cake! xxx
Thank you Mrs E, your words mean a great deal to me. x
DeleteSo sorry I missed it. Happy anniversary! xx
ReplyDeleteWell, I just found you and I like what I see, so happy anniversary! Blogs are a great way to connect with people, aren't they? I have developed real connections through mine. Keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Letitia and Bobbi.
ReplyDeleteYou are so very welcome!
ReplyDeleteCute flowers :)
Must of missed that one. Congratulations Annie! Here's to many more happy years of blogging!. G. X
ReplyDelete