Saturday, July 14, 2012

Vive La France!


Bastille Day is drawing to a close in my country but I could not let the day pass without showing my appreciation for all things French.  At the time of writing this post the world clock at the bottom of my blog tells me it is the morning of July 14th in Paris and I imagine the festivities are in full swing in this glorious city.

I give thanks in particular for two of my favourite French beauties.. 
The first goes without saying....




...the second involves bubbles!
(Oh and Mr red roses and darling son give thanks every year for the telecast of the Tour de France)

Vive La France 


9 comments:

  1. I love Chanel No5 as well. I have been thinking of purchasing some No.5 Eau Premiere. What an extravagance! Actually anything Chanel would be nice. Before I die I will own one of those lovely quilted handbags :)
    I hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Bastille Day - I forgot about it!!!
    The perfect day to remember the best ever perfume, and the most wonderful champagne.
    Bonsoir Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The celebrations have been beautiful so far and the rain even waited until the parade was over in Paris to reappear! Happy to see you're a Chanel 5 kind of girl ! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love my Chanel No. 5. Happy Bastille Day.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only got a little bit of my no.5 left too. And coco. I just love those two perfumes. And allure too! And bubbly! Maybe we should all move over there somehow! Wouldn't that be nice? Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sun is shining too! What a fabulous day to indulge in some delicious bubbly.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha just realised it was yesterday and the sun wasn't shining xx

      Delete
  7. I agree, I love my Chanel perfume too!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...