Friday, July 13, 2012

Another Test Run


My clever son has helped me connect Blog press app for iPad so I can draft and publish posts from the iPad. I really am winging it with all these techy gizmos but I'm kind of having a ball learning how to use these apps.
I just took a quick snap of the pooch for this test.




Annie xx

11 comments:

  1. The pooch is great the tech abilities amazing!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to find a good app so I can blog on holidays. Blog press, I'll give it a go. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all looking good Annie. iPhone blogging, iPad blogging...what next??
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt here will be something else around the corner lol.

      Delete
  4. I am impressed to see my comment here as I was on my iPod!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Puppy-Dog! and Couch cushion! Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these gizmos are doing my head in, Annie! lol...maybe I need to start a group for Luddites such as myself. I can't figure why my slow old computer keeps jumping to your labels when I want to read the post or comments. Need to call in a Cleverclogs Son, I think! He who will pass on his I-phone to me, that is :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for bringing this glitch to my attention Patricia because occasionally I have the same thing happen ie. page jumps to the labels? I don't know why and of course will need to call in the cleverer than me folk in the family to sort it out.
    I'm done for now with gizmos, I have enough to practice with for now! I do hope you snaffle the iPhone cause they are fun to use.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...