Thursday, July 26, 2012

Scrumptious Baked Brie

Here is the recipe for Baked Brie after receiving requests from lovely readers.
Seriously it is so easy it's kind of ridiculous. This appetizer is a crowd pleaser and goes down well with pre-dinner drinks.

I buy a larger size wheel to share amongst six guests. Place the Brie on baking paper on oven tray, place in 180C oven for approximately 15 minutes.
Remove to serving plate.
And that's it! Too easy.

I prefer to serve the Brie with accompaniments of quince paste, cranberry sauce and flaked almonds and thin slices of sourdough bread crisped on a baking tray in the oven while the cheese is cooking.

The first slice of Baked Brie is wonderful to witness as it oozes onto the plate. Divine and best enjoyed while still warm.

Bon Appetit !










11 comments:

  1. Annie, looks great! Thanks for the recipe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'll be making this. Absolutely loved it.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks soooo nice! Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! I am craving this now! Looks wonderful and can't wait to make it!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed the baked Brie extravaganza! Looking forward to catching up another time. L xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, I love Brie and so will certainly have to give this a go. G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone...hope you enjoy this divine gooey cheesy goodness!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for this yummy recipe - I will try it out this week on a few girlfriends. Mouthwatering photos!

    PS still having trouble accessing your posts and/or comments. The screen jumps to the bottom all the time, but a bit of patience and slow handling with mouse and I got there in the end. I suspect it is my Very Old and Slow Computer (listening, Mr C?) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, why this happens is a mystery to myself and hubs, must remember to ask clever son when next he pops in. I do find this quirky dropping to the bottom occurs to me on other blogs too so maybe it's a gremlin in the way pages load?
    Thank you for making the effort to trawl through to leave a comment because I do appreciate your beautiful comments.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never tried this, but it certainly looks very appetising. I'll try anything if it involves minimum effort, so this is perfect for when you need something tasty and quick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Annie,
    I didn't know that you could do that with Brie cheese,
    looks so simple even I may give it a go!
    Have a great day.
    x Jode

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...