I took this self portrait photo for Instagram showcasing my locks. Why?
No reason at all, just felt like fluffing around.
Mr red roses watched me then proclaimed 'geez you're a worry'.
He makes me laugh and he has a point!

Click on my Instagram follow button over on the sidebar to see my gallery of photos if you feel inclined.
I do have a lot of fun on Instagram.
Annie xx
Fluffing is good. A-M xx
ReplyDeleteThe hair is very good! Great highlights! Mxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely locks :)
ReplyDeleteCas x
Your hair is superior!
ReplyDeleteNo worries from me...I get it.
Beautiful blonde Annie, very nice.
ReplyDeleteI see a lot of people use instergram.. i will take a look and see how it works.
fun photo
wishing you a happy week
val xx
Instagram is great!
ReplyDeleteYou sure are a fun girl Annie...and you have lovely locks. xxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty :) and those random photos are so fun and isn't instagram addicting?!!
ReplyDeleteYou have great hair Annie - and are very good at self-portraiture! I am still hopeless at it. Gotta get into this instagram thingy one day.. xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the hair shot Annie.
ReplyDeleteI am yet to jump on the Instagram thingy, but I feel the need to learn and cull some of the other "media' as you have suggested!
Have a fab holiday!
x Jode