The following photos are a random selection of scenes from our recent stay in Beijing.
Thank you for allowing me to share our holiday. If you ever get the opportunity to visit China...don't hesitate. The history awaiting every turn is positively breathtaking!
Food glorious food
High fashion
Street art
Dancing in the Temple of Heaven
My gorgeous daughter and her serious camera
Temple of Heaven
Tiananmen Square
The Summer Palace
The Marble Boat / Summer Palace. I was truly entranced by this structure
Summer Palace. A serene experience
Busy intersection from hotel window.
Tiananmen Square guards. Another pinching myself experience standing in this square and remembering it's history.
Do you also look at holiday photos and wish to step back in time and experience the wonderment all over again?
Annie xx
Thank you for sharing these images.
ReplyDeleteI have not been to Beijing and just love your images. Your daughter is indeed georgous and I love the Marble Boat
Again you post is delightful and enlightening
Helen xx
Thanks for sharing these photos, what a vacation (and an experience!)
ReplyDeleteLovely post, Annie. I have never really wanted to go to China before but your beautiful images have entirely convinced me. I want to go! The appeal comes from photos by someone with an eye for style and beauty, which you have really captured. Love that marble bridge! Your daughter looks lovely, too.
ReplyDeleteHelen, LR, Patricia.. thanks for these lovely comments. That my photos convey beauty is very important to me.
ReplyDeleteChina has confronting images (like all countries) which I chose not to photograph because this blog is a celebration of the wonderful things in life and I prefer to celebrate beauty.
Patricia my mind was open to visiting after my husband said everyone should see the Great Wall once in their lifetime and my son spent a month touring China this year and raved about his travels.
Thanks for sharing - I am hoping to visit China soon, specifically Beijing :-) Your photos have wet my appetite!!!
ReplyDeleteitsanaddiction.. hello and thanks for popping in. Hope you get to Beijing. Be sure to take extra comfy walking shoes!!
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful- last snap v moving
ReplyDeleteFF.. you know FF, this is probably my favourite photo
ReplyDeleteWhat extraordinary pictures - your daughter has the most beautiful hair! Tianenmen Square will always be a place of great sadness I think. Thanks for sharing these.
ReplyDeleteThese pics are amazing! What an awesome trip to go on.
ReplyDeleteMrs E.. shall pass on your hair compliment, DD is quite possessive of her wavy locks which she straightens...this kills me lol
ReplyDeleteMorgan.. yes it was awesome with a capital A!
AMAZING PICTURES! Thank you so much for sharing these with us! This is why I love your blog..you really share all of your experiences!
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo following you!!
Be sure to check us out at www.shervinsworld.com
xo
CC
Shervin's world.. Hello and thanks for commenting and following. Am happy you like the photos! Shall drop by and visit your blog.
ReplyDelete