The lights of Hong Kong are pretty amazing and so were the light fittings in the plush hotel we had the pleasure of residing at during our recent trip to HK.
The lighting bling in this hotel was serious stuff. Upon entering the foyer my first thought was
Hello I'm Home!
Well not really but you get my meaning.
Most evenings a harpist would serenade the guests and a prettier sound is hard to imagine..
Here we are at Sevva. To coin Faux Fuchsia this is a fancy pants high end establishment and I have FF to thank for directing us to this beautiful location for drinks. The view is stunning and I literally had to be dragged away from the incredible atmosphere.
I'm not exaggerating when I say this is now one of my fave spots for a wee tipple. Am definitely returning on our next visit because I forgot to check out the 'Ladies' and apparently they are very nice too!
My do's a bit windblown!
I ask you...is this view not sublime?
Darling daughter and yours truly reclining in the hotel foyer
In fact the more we visit Hong Kong the more we become enchanted with this vibrant city and found ourselves day dreaming about our next adventure even before we stepped on the plane to return home.
I have more holiday photos I will share in the next few posts which I hope you continue to enjoy.
Annie xx


I am so so glad you went to Sevva. i love it there. It always has that amazing view and that great atmosphere. It's very special. One ngiht we went for drinks then had dinner at Hutong. It was magical really. I have many special HK memories and am so glad you do too.
ReplyDeleteFF.. oh we loved Sevva to bits, that view took my breath away. Honkers is on my hit parade...such a fun city.
ReplyDeleteThat looks wonderful - what a view! xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks pretty thrilling Annie, I bet it was really special supping and looking out over all of those lights.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! That is an amazing view and sounds like a wonderful place to visit and hang out. Love the view at night.
ReplyDeleteAn amazing view. Loving the lights. Mimi xx
ReplyDeleteIt all looks lovely - we will have to put Sevva on our wish list too.
ReplyDeleteGreat hotel sparkle.
Annie, what beautiful photos of your travels, the lighting bling is gorgeous! Looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteAND I wanted to let you know that I have awarded you the Liebster Award, for lovely little blogs with under 200 followers. I love popping over to read your blog and thank you for your comments over at mine!
Have a great day x Jode
Mrs E
ReplyDeleteTabs
Morgan
Mimi
Patricia
Jode
Thanks for dropping by and appreciating these pretty lights! If you have not already been to HK if you get the chance to visit I highly recommend you do.
Jode.. Thank you for this award! Must say I was honored that my little blog was one of your choices. I shall have fun spreading the joy :))
sheer opulence, what amazing photos.
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing my first photo of HK when i was young, a place i would love to visit, The skyscrapers in the backround with all the boats on the river. Oriental wonders creep into mind. The hotel..well, what can one say! It looks and sounds heavenly.
I especially like the leg pose..
I dont know what to say about naming me for the leibster award .. a surprise to say the least.. i thank you Annie, for passing by my blog . Its a great feeling to know i have blogger friends who like to read what i write.
As always, your blogs are great.
I wish you a happy blessed Sunday
val xx
Loved HK when we visited in May & would go back in a heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteMillie xx
Oh the sights, the lights. It looks fabulous! A-M xx
ReplyDeleteReally great to read about your fabulous holiday. I haven't been to HK since I was little but your terrific photos have planted the idea in my mind of it being my next holiday destination! Fifi
ReplyDeleteFifi.. oh you will love it and you must visit Sevva!
ReplyDelete