Liebster Blog Award! Thank you!
This is a lovely surprise!
Today I was awarded the Liebster Award from my dear blogger friend Jode from Life on the River.
Today I was awarded the Liebster Award from my dear blogger friend Jode from Life on the River.
It's my first blogging award, thank you Jode, you have made my day! I enjoy dropping into 'your life'
and reading about your adventures in renovating and building and moving to a new town.
and reading about your adventures in renovating and building and moving to a new town.
Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
The award has a few stipulations:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it you.
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.
Here are my five blogs that I have chosen to nominate:
Now let me say, this was a lot harder than I imagined, only choosing five blogs. I was inclined to break the rules just a teensy bit and nominate more blogs but I figured I should stick to the directions or I might get into trouble.
Drop by and visit these enchanting ladies who never fail to put a smile on my face.
Patricia, Mrs E, LR, Morgan and Val...hearts of gold!

Wow, thank you Annie!
ReplyDeleteI just tuned in and found my Blogger award. What a lovely idea, and when I come back to earth tomorrow I will enjoy following the instructions and passing it along.
Today is our 40th Wedding Anniversary, and Mr Cardinal & I have been having a lovely little party here with family and a few old friends who were there on the day! Thanks again .. Red Roses is a lovely blog.
Patricia.. You are welcome Patricia. Happy Anniversary! 40yrs is remarkable. Sounds like you've enjoyed a wonderful day with loved ones, as it should be.
ReplyDeleteVal.. I did receive your lovely comment and thank you. For some unexplained reason the comment will not publish. Oh the vagaries of computers!
Congrats on your blog award! Just found you through Jode's blog and looking forward to future posts :)
ReplyDeleteAnna.. thank you for commenting. I shall call in and say hi at My Design Ethos.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the blogger award! I feel so honored. =) I love your blog too.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the blog award! I will comply with the award instructions very shortly! :) xx
ReplyDelete