Well Hello everyone.
I've been missing in action this past week due to Stuff.
You know what I mean folks?
Stuff beyond your control.
Stuff that makes you cross.
So I needed to exert some organisational energy and decided to set about sorting out my laundry and happily tossing this and that. Such as old shoe polish we've kept for fifteen years and haven't used in fourteen.
Do you like this quirky container I nabbed for the storage of washing powder?
Of course this little beauty is going to make all the difference to my enjoyment of wash days!
Isn't it sweet Isn't she sweet
And I'm throwing in a picture of my idol, dahlink Eva just because I think she is Vunderful.
I wonder if Eva did her own laundry and had to deal with Stuff? If she did I bet she looked fabulicious at all times.
Annie xx


I love the container!
ReplyDeleteOh what a glamour puss Eva was, she makes me want to dress all in cream and furs and fashion an updo.
Very glamourous indeed! I love the container too. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHope that you've got all that STUFF out of the way...
ReplyDeleteEva was so chic on that corny show Green Acres...
I loved her wardrobe and the zany escapades that she got herself into!
You've got a fun soap holder for wash day.
Love your new container. Loved Eva and Greenacres was one of my favourites growing up. Mimi xx
ReplyDeleteTabs.. I just love Eva's sense of style. I try to channel her and probably unsuccessfully at that!
ReplyDeleteLR.. Thanks LR and you have a good one too. Glamourous is something I would like to be every day!
Hostess.. I watch Green Acres purely to drool over Eva's wardrobe. No the Stuff is still swirling but that's life.
Mimi.. the container has pride of place in my laundry and makes me smile.
Very sweet container! Anything that makes laundry more bearable I say! Wrt stuff....chin up pet... and hey, I forgot to say today thanks for paying for my coffee you lovely thing. A-M xx
ReplyDeleteA-M.. My pleasure. Chin is up as far as it can go! Speaking of laundry I should go do some :(
ReplyDeleteThat detergent container is so cute! I love that! And I love eva too. =)
ReplyDeleteI never look this glamorous doing my washing & ironing - must make more of an effort!
ReplyDeletex
Melissah from Coastal Style
Morgan & Melissah.. seems everyone loves Eva, imagine looking so glam everyday doing housework!
ReplyDelete