Well yes I am being very naughty and procrastinating today. I should be activating little jobs before we up, up and away to Beijing and Hong Kong but no I sit and stare at the fan whirling around on this rather warm day.
Someone take this smart phone away from me please. Of course I love it to bits but the camera component is a major distraction.
Any excuse to avoid what I should be doing.
So out to the garden I go for a meander....
The agapanthas came with the house (first time around for moi with this flower). Can someone tell me when they will bloom?
Starting to think I should have called this blog Yellow Roses as the yellow bush is leaving the red bush for dead. Come on red rose bush get your act together please.
The transplanted frangipani is going great guns!
The duckies are a permanent garden fixture and both have required surgery to reattach a beak and a decapitated head.
So looking forward to the beams being overhauled. Can you guess what the new colour will be, knowing my penchant for a certain shade?
Enough meandering. This little duck needs to get back to business folks.....
Annie xx








Oooh, a cute little fairy house! I love it! The Red Cardinal garden (which also happens to sport a pair of terracotta ducks) has agapanthus just beginning to bloom. Sometime between now and Christmas, yours will most likely do the same. Nice shot through the beams to the gum tree against the sky - white beams perhaps??
ReplyDeletePatricia.. Let's hope we have a good show of aggies then P. The beams will be not black but a deep slate grey. My garden ducks are tough cookies!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of your beautiful house and garden. Agapanthus here tend to start flowering in June.... is that any help at all LOL? When do you go on your trip? Sounds terribly exciting. xxx
ReplyDeleteMrs E.. Well I was unaware aggies grow in the UK, see I'm an ignorant gardener! Leaving next week, should be fun. I loathe packing, do you?
ReplyDeleteThanks for liking my house & garden.
It still bamboozles my brain that it's summertime where you and you have flowers, my garden is a vile muddy wasteland.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful garden! That seems like a wonderful place to just go and think and walk around. Love it!
ReplyDeleteTabs.. You are traipsing around in wellies and I'm in sandals. Does my head in also.
ReplyDeleteMorgan.. My garden still needs massive work but it is a great place to chill out.