Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nigella and Sparkly Lights


Nigella's new series started on our screens tonight and I was very excited.
Nigella and I both love sparkly fairy lights and she has even decked out her pantry in sparkles.
I'm hauling out my other two sets of lights and lighting up the house a la Nigella. Even Mr redroses  loves watching Nigella cook her fat-free recipes and we enjoy all her DVDs. This does not mean I can conjure up fabulicious meals like Nigella, I just feel so relaxed and happy while I watch her do her thing. I remember her children as littlies when she first ventured into TV. Well those kids are all grown up now.
We have been buddies for a long time. 


                     One day our television will be mounted on the wall and not propped on a book


Do you get the idea that I love Nigella!

Annie xx

14 comments:

  1. Do tell about the new series!! I am starved for Nigella here in Canada. What is it called? I can't even remember her last series here. We've all been waiting patiently for a new one or a tv special or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigella is also my BFF, we have had many happy days together in my kitchen!
    I think we'll be hanging out today in fact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen.. oh of course I agree 100%

    Danielle.. well it's a new series for us in Australia titled
    Nigella Kitchen.
    How does Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheescake sound..yum.
    When I need a fix of Nigella I pop on a dvd.

    Dani.. yes I think I remember reading once that you girls are besties! Have fun hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching Nigella is so soothing...
    her recipes are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watched Nigella, last night. I could not believe how her children are teenagers, time flies. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me laugh!!! You'll be pleased to know I just forked out $120 for 320 led Xmas tree lights from DJ's. What happened to $30 ones from Bunnings - hopefully these ones will work as opposed to the last set where only half lit up!
    x
    Melissah

    Ps I just set up a new blog this week if you feel like popping by http//:countrystylechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissah.. I know! everything so expensive before Christmas. We need a new fake tree but when did they get so exxy! Hope those lights work and I'll def call into your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie, Thankyou for your birthday wishes. Blogger is letting me down bigtime and I can't reach my Dashboard. Could this be the end of the Red Cardinal?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia.. Oh no, problems with blogger are tiresome. Do hope the glitches are ironed out pronto cause I'll miss red cardinal. Blogger nonsense seems to happen in cycles doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nigella is great, and I love your lights round the tv - I'm going to do the same when I get home! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mrs E.. you will enjoy having a sparkly tv I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whetting my appetite.. Nigela is the best..Not only a fantastic cook, but so beautiful to boot. I love her.
    Dont you love how natural she is, and how she opens the fridge when everyone has left..
    Cant wait for more episodes..
    thanks Annie..
    val

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you make me laugh with your fairy lights! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...