Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Pleasant Saturday Afternoon






Mr red roses and I ventured out for a walk along the Brisbane River today. Sunny, warm, hard to believe it's winter.
Huge redevelopment of the commercial port area has seen mega expensive apartments springing up.
Our beloved pooch enjoys a stroll although her advancing years are catching her up so when she lags behind she is scooped up and carried. Bless her.
A stop for bruschetta and coffee afterwards was in order before heading home.
All in all a pleasant Saturday afternoon enjoying the delights of our city.






















Annie xx

9 comments:

  1. Expensive, but they'll have fabulous views. I love her little harness - sometimes I have to pick up my little darling as well, but in his case it's laziness. Clearly, he takes after me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss the Brisbane River! I lived near it and walked along it and travelled on it to work and worked near it for years and years! I don't think I will ever get it out of my system, I really don't. I loved breathing in the fresh salty river air whilst speeding along the river on the City Cat Ferry too! (although, not good for the 1990s Jennifer Aniston style hair I had at the time!) I like the puppy dog's attire, very gorgeous! Mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be lovely to live near the river like that! I have a river very close to my house but it is mostly mangroves so no room for walking! Great pics xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my kind of Saturday afternoon! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely beautiful photos, Annie and I like the pink harness for your girl dog !xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely afternoon. Tess looks like she's enjoying the wind in her hair.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sights along the walkway and your weather looks much nicer than ours today~
    getting fresh air and exercise must be so much easier when you have a dog to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love walking near the water, even more relaxing than a normal walk in my opinion. Definitely a lovely way to spend a Saturday afternoon and your little dog is gorgeous. Fifi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely to meet today, I hope we can get together again soon, xxx Katherine

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...