Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Wanderings



 Hong Kong

Hong Kong is on my mind because we are planning on returning later this year and I am excited.
Honkers is one of my very favourite places and it was my first choice to revisit when Mr red roses and I discussed destinations.

The food
The shopping
The scenery
The buildings
The people 
The food.....

What's not to love about Hong Kong!





Next time I aim to pack minimal clothes (yeah right) so I can pack a empty suitcase inside a bigger suitcase.
The Countdown has begun!


 Annie xx                                                   

11 comments:

  1. You lucky gal, Hong Kong always looks and sounds so glamorous. I'd love to experience it for myself because I love busy locations where life seems to go on 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then HK is the place for you Sulky, if you like Busyness then you will LOVE HK.

      Delete
  2. Sounds exciting Annie. I haven't been to Hong Kong for many years so will look forward to reading about your trip. xT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you are off on another exciting adventure! Hong Kong remains high on my wish list; the photo is brilliant. Hope you post lots of info on this fabulous city! xx P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie,

    I have never visited but this beautiful city is on my bucket list. These are gorgeous photographs!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Annie,

    How exciting. You are planning another trip to Hong Kong. From your last post of your trip to Hong Kong, I can see why you will be taking empty bags. I would too.
    I would love to visit Hong Kong..who knows one day.
    What can i say about chinese food.. yummi.. I ate chinese for sunday lunch.. you just seem to want more,
    will be keeping up with your upcoming travels.
    sending you best wishes for a great Thursday
    val x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie and Val
    I really do hope you both visit HK one day because it's an adventure in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, there Annie ! I think I have solved the problem on your blog roll ; if you disinstall me and put it back on again, it should work because it now works on mine. Thank you for having pointed this out, blogging is hard work, it's exciting to have to learn all these new things ! Have an excellent week-end !xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds so wonderful! Take a big empty suitcase and stock up! Mx

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...