Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Pretty Heart all Wrapped up in Blue







Yesterday I received a beautiful gift from Jane, a dear blog friend. Jane is a talented and crafty lady.
Handmade gifts are extra special don't you agree?

Thank you Jane for creating my 'heart from the heart' and I do believe it will look right at home in my precious favourite room.

Annie xx





9 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love those bunnies too.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, handmade gifts are extra special. It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why Annie! You kind and thoughtful soul. Thankyou. I'm so delighted you like it. And I love seeing your bunnies watching over it ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Jane, she makes hearts burst. What a lovely gesture. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane is so lovely to send you her heart creations. Nice display xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bunnies standing guard over the pretty heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The heart is just lovely - is that a pretty Liberty fabric I see? Such a sweet gift xx

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...