Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Bouquet





Beautiful palest pink roses used in a bouquet for a bridal fashion shoot which was styled by my talented daughter.

This photo is on the sidebar temporarily so I couldn't resist including it on my blog to share their sheer beauty and keep the memory forever.

Perfection.

Which leads me to ask...'which is Your favourite coloured Rose'?

Annie xx



12 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely - your daughter has very good taste! I love all roses, I think, and I've recently been looking at some lilac varieties - I passed them up before because they can look a bit grey and dusty outside in our light, but once you bring them indoors they are beautiful!

    Will we be able to see the full photoshoot one day? - sounds beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must seek out this lilac variety you speak of Mrs E, I don't think they are common in my neck of the woods but I could very well be wrong.
      Probably not, the shoot was at a photography workshop primarily for portfolios not a magazine spread.

      Delete
  2. oh these are gorgeous...I always have loved the traditional red roses and the white roses with red edging....but I always perk up at seeing violet roses....so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I love a red rose (of course ha ha) but I can be swayed by any shade LR. What's not to love about a rose!

      Delete
  3. They're beautiful! Love the shot with the shoes too. I can't decide on a fave colour rose - just know I don't like red.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T'is a good thing I don't hold this against you TDM lol.
      I thought of changing my blog title to Yellow Roses after my first yellow bloom appeared as it was superb. I could have been swayed...

      Delete
  4. These are so beautiful - lovely vintage feeling! I like all flowers but lean toward the brighter varieties, pink in particular :) xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love a good white, a good red (I am talking roses)and a pale pink.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...