Introducing the new addition in my home. A secret little man that my family have yet to discover.
I found him waiting for me at the antique centre. I spied him on one of my visits a week ago and knew just where he would fit in my house.
But I wasn't convinced so did about six laps of the centre to make up my mind. He was reasonably priced so I figured I had nothing to lose.
He fits brilliantly in the wall cut out near the entry. I believe we will be very happy co-habitating
A secret little nook to display pretties
Lately I'm drawn to subtle blue hues for calm and serenity
He does look wise
I suppose I'm easily amused because I'm filled with mirth that my family haven't discovered my little man who stands in his little nook.
How long I wonder before the cat is out of the bag?
Annie xx
Not long now......
ReplyDeleteHe scares me! I used to be terrified by Fu Manchu movies when I was a kid, it's him, I just know it is!
ReplyDeleteOh my hair was a mess form the back, I don't know how FF manages those beautiful coils, mine was squished in a rough ball with kirby grips.
Great find at the Antique Centre! The little guy fits so perfectly in the niche, he looks as if he's been there all along. Which is why it might be Some Time before the fam even notice he is new!!
ReplyDeleteHe does look wise. Does he give readings?? Hee heee. G.x
ReplyDeleteI like the new resident! He looks very wise and calming. I wonder how long it will take until they notice? (ha ha) Mx
ReplyDeleteOh, it's the most perfect spot! Just perfect! Woolloongabba or Paddington? I need to do an antique run soon.
ReplyDeleteA-M xx
Paddington!
DeleteI like him! Great little find, and that nook is the perfect home for him.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home.
DeleteUpdate: they still haven't noticed!
ReplyDeleteI like your white house, it looks calm and serene ; such a nice place for a secret love affair !
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you for mentioning the problem about my URL ! It should be working now and finally I have Link Within ! I am so excited about being on your blog roll,my first ; sometimes I feel things are so slow I'm ready to throw in the towel ! Thanks again !XX
He is really fun - I can see why you were drawn to him! That little shelf if wonderful and it must be enjoyable to think what things you can put there- do you change it round from time to time? Your family must just be blinded by the beauty of your house if they can't see this new addition - he's not tiny is he! xxx
ReplyDelete