You can never really have enough I say. Thank you for your lovely get well wishes my friend I'm resting up and hoping for a good recovery be a few weeks yet though. I'm happier that I'm visiting you so I can catch up I see I've missed a lot. I do hope you have a wonderful week full of lots of laughter, I will visit again soon.
Yes A-Me it's my beautiful lamp shade you sourced. Love it to bits and after having a light bulb moment realised it was just want I needed for the background.
I was given some nice serviettes from Ikea recently. At least you won't run out. Having to use paper towelling (which happens in our place when we run out) feels a little wrong. Fifi x
Dear Annie, This blog brought a big smile to my face.. I had a little chuckle.. I must tell you, whenever i am out and see some different kind of servietts. I buy them. I buy for all the seasons.. and some with fruit on them .. plain white .. all sorts.. great blog.. your new heading is great too.. happy monday.. val
So glad I'm not the only one who finds it hard to walk past a pretty packet of serviettes Val. I find visitors appreciate them and it makes a simple cuppa a bit more special.
You can never really have enough I say. Thank you for your lovely get well wishes my friend I'm resting up and hoping for a good recovery be a few weeks yet though. I'm happier that I'm visiting you so I can catch up I see I've missed a lot. I do hope you have a wonderful week full of lots of laughter, I will visit again soon.
ReplyDeleteAlways Wendy
My sentiments exactly Wendy, serviettes get used up eventually. Hopefully the few weeks will go quickly for you x
DeleteAll the better to serve cake with! Thanks again for the lovely afternoon tea. L xx
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure L, it was fun and we'll do it again.
Deletehe he, they do proliferate, don't they? I think in my cupboards they get together, marry, have babies ... all the usual stuff :)
ReplyDeletehaha so true Patricia. A bit like breeding rabbits...one minute you have two then there's dozens.
DeleteHa,ha,ha,ha,ha! You can never have enough! Love the header. I recognise that fabric! A-M xx
ReplyDeleteYes A-Me it's my beautiful lamp shade you sourced. Love it to bits and after having a light bulb moment realised it was just want I needed for the background.
DeleteI was given some nice serviettes from Ikea recently. At least you won't run out. Having to use paper towelling (which happens in our place when we run out) feels a little wrong. Fifi x
ReplyDeleteLast visit to Ikea I held my breath and refrained from buying another packet. Willpower!
DeletePaper towels have their place Fifi and are very useful.
Dear Annie,
ReplyDeleteThis blog brought a big smile to my face.. I had a little chuckle.. I must tell you, whenever i am out and see some different kind of servietts. I buy them. I buy for all the seasons.. and some with fruit on them .. plain white .. all sorts..
great blog.. your new heading is great too..
happy monday..
val
So glad I'm not the only one who finds it hard to walk past a pretty packet of serviettes Val. I find visitors appreciate them and it makes a simple cuppa a bit more special.
Delete