Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Wanderings






 The Bund Shanghai    
 2006                         


Travelling is a passion my husband and I share and this passion I'm happy to say we have passed onto our children.
Our photo collection is filed in a somewhat ramshackle order and we're attempting to rectify this situation and catalogue them properly. Last weekend we indulged ourselves in a spot of reminiscing whilst sorting the photos and this gave me an idea.
On Wednesdays I will feature a photo from our collection. Considering we possess hundreds this segment could stretch for years!
I hope you enjoy sharing my memories and if you have visited any location I publish please pop in, leave a comment and share your adventures.

Annie xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow Annie, this is a fabulous, and extremely professional photo. You have great talent. Look forward to Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo! I look forward to sharing these souveniers of your travels - you are so well travelled! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Annie,

    What a great idea.. I can now travel to the places that you visit.. and enjoy the view.
    I have a friend who lives and teaches in Shangai.. she says its a great life there.
    super night shot ..
    Thanks Annie,
    xx
    val

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab pic! Looking forward to seeing more.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies. I'm looking forward to sharing our travel photos xx

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing...
I value and appreciate your comments. Thank you for dropping by...